Warranty & Return Policies
Complimentary 3-Year Warranty
- AIRO2 products are warranted to be free from defects in materials or workmanship for three (3) years from the date of purchase from an authorized dealer of AIRO2 products. Within this period, we will, at our sole discretion, repair or replace any components that fail in normal use. Such repairs or replacement will be made at no charge to you for parts and/or labor. Replacement products may be new or refurbished at our discretion.
- This warranty does not apply to:
- cosmetic damage, such as scratches, nicks, stains, and dents caused by user.
- consumable parts, such as filters and batteries, unless product damage has occurred due to a defect in materials or workmanship;
- damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, water (in excess of specifications), flood, fire, or other acts of nature or external causes;
- damage caused by service performed by anyone who is not an authorized service provider of AIRO2; or (v) damage to a product that has been modified or altered without the prior written permission of PM2.5 Limited.
- damage caused by excessive negligence (i.e. due to failure to replace filters within a 14 months period). We recommend changing out your filters once a year due to the build-up of air pollution. We provide an additional 2-month grace period to give you time to schedule new filter replacements.
- Repairs have a ninety (90) day warranty. If the unit sent in is still under its original warranty, then the new warranty will be the longer of ninety (90) days or the balance of the original three-year warranty.
- Upon request for repairs, an inspection fee of HK$600 will be charged if: damages or malfunction of the products are due to the above-unwarranted circumstances; the products inspected are in good working condition and no malfunction detected.
- THE WARRANTIES AND REMEDIES CONTAINED HEREIN ARE EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING ANY LIABILITY ARISING UNDER ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE.
- Subject to applicable law, in no event shall our liability exceed the purchase price of the AIRO2 hardware.
- We reserve the right to change the warranty or return policy without prior notice.
- Filter changes are recommended annually. If you subscribe to our after-sale maintenance service, shipping is included in the price. Service fee for the first fresh air purifier is HK$450, each additional fresh air purifier at the same address is HK$250. Shipping is not included if you’re ordering just the standalone filters.
- The service involves the following:
- Basic Unit Safety Check
- Operating System Check
- Electrical System Check
- Complete System Cleaning
- This warranty policy only applies to purchases and installations within Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (HKSAR) of the People’s Republic of China.
- If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase of our product you may return the product and get a full refund (filters and installation cost are non refundable). You can return a product for up to 30 days from the date you purchased and received it. Any product you return must be in the same condition you received it and in the original undamaged box and/or packaging. Please keep the receipt.
- If you decide to return the product you are required to notify us by phone, email or come to our office to arrange a time for pick up. This Return Policy only applies to purchases and installations within Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (HKSAR) of the People’s Republic of China.
- This warranty may be extended for all models for a fee after a three-year complimentary warranty with the same terms and conditions.Models F390/W450/C3902 years | HK$2,2003 years | HK$3,000