Standard Window Installation Fee (parts + labor)
Ventilation Standard (ASHRAE standard)
Maintain Indoor CO2 Concentration under 1000 ppm
Purification Standard (WHO standard) Maintain indoor air PM2.5 under 10 ug/m3
For proposed purchase of 10 air purifiers and above one air purifier is provided for 30 Days Performance Free Trial
Procedure to Switch ON/OFF Unit
- Connect the air purifier to power supply AC 220/240 / V 50-60 HZ
- On/Off control : Press the RED POWER KEY on the LED remote control or press the POWER KEY (at bottom right corner) on the LED display panel.
- Press the up and down ARROW KEY on the LED remote control to achieve fan speed 1 t0 5.
- Speed number is shown at the bottom of the LED display panel.
- When relative humidity is above 80%, High Humidity Mode light (under RH) will be ON and relative humidity will automatically maintain under 80%.
- When incoming air temperature is under 18C, Low Temperature Mode light (under C) will be ON and incoming purified air temperature will automatically maintain at about 20C.
Manual Warm Air Control Mode
- Press the M key on the LED remote control to activate heater from 0 to 4 to raise incoming purified air temperature up to about 30C.
- Manual Warm Air Control Mode will be denied when incoming purified air temperature is 28C or above.
Manual Air Conditioning Adaptation Mode
Press AC when air conditioner is ON to activate Air Conditioning Adaptation Mode.
Filters Clogging Indicator
When the small ball at the bottom of the LED display panel retreats behind the original position (same fan speed with new filters) indicates time for change of filters.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.