Wireless Remote Control
- Charge by USB.
- Both red and green lights are flashing during charging. Steady green light is on when fully charged.
- Unit can be operated when battery is partially, or fully charged or during charging.
- Time is adjusted by touching TIME for a few seconds until twinkling.
- TIME ON is set by touching ON for a few seconds until twinkling.
- TIME OFF is set by touching OFF for a few seconds until twinkling.
Procedure to Switch ON Unit
- Connect the air purifier to power supply （AC 220/240 V 50-60 HZ).
- Press the small black button on the right side to activate the remote control.
- Touch FAN to control speed from 0 to 5.
Automatic Control Mode
- When relative humidity is above 80%, High Humidity Mode light will be ON and relative humidity will automatically maintain under 80%.
- When incoming air temperature is under 18C, Low Temperature Mode light will be ON and incoming purified air temperature will automatically maintain at about 20C.
Manual Warm Air Control Mode
- Touch WARM to control heater from 0 to 4 as desired.
- When incoming air temperature is below 28C, Manual Warm Air Mode is activated manually to raise incoming purified air temperature up to about 30C. Manual Warm Air Control Mode will be denied when incoming purified air temperature is 28C or above.
Manual Air Conditioning Adaptation Mode
Touch AC when air conditioner is on to activate Air Conditioning Adaptation Mode.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.